A Smart (BtB!) AD&D 1E Character Sheet


This is a follow-up to my previous post.

Ok... so I couldn't stay away. It warmed my heart to see people find the other character sheet so useful, enough so that they plan to use it! But not everyone wants my opinionated houserules messing with their game. I went ahead and made a by-the-book version of the character sheet. You can find it here. To be specific on the changes made from last version:
  • Switched to BtB weight-based encumbrance (modified by Str). Armour selection also automatically adjusts movement based on "bulk".
  • BtB weapons and armour tables. I kept weapon versus AC values as a toggle option and updated the values.
  • The character sheet is now printer friendly! Here is a downloadable pdf version of it.
Let me know if you catch any errors, and happy gaming!

Comments

  1. Thanks very much for this! Always looking for something to replace the Roll20 character sheet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Baron. I'm glad you find it useful!

      Delete

Post a Comment